Why Mindful Hypnobirthing classes can help you prepare for birth.
If you ask any women from the age of 20-100 about the day their children were born they will remember. You will remember your baby’s birth too, so isn’t it important that you have a good experience, that you feel in control and most of all prepared, not just physically but also emotionally?
Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in your life, however it’s common to feel nervous or apprehensive about the birth. Having a great birth can come down to state of mind. You can have a group class or a private class it’s really up to you.
Mindful Hypnobirthing: Leaders in the field
The one day mindful hypnobirthing classes explore why there is a difference in women and how they birth, we look at the birthing body’s experience and perception of pain, why any apprehension and fear you have can make a difference to your birth, how to build a compassionate and supportive relationship with your midwife on the day and why your body during birth is remarkably designed to birth your baby, setting patterns that can affect you and your baby for the rest of your life.
With mindful hypnobirthing classes you’ll learn about how to take charge of your environment, wherever you chose to give birth, however you choose. We don’t advocate which way, we teach you to choose your way, with confidence. We teach you if you are having home birth, if you are having hospital births, if you are having normal drug free births or if you are having a caesarean.
In our mindful hypnobirthing classes you’ll learn:
- Why some women are able birth better than others
- How to be in control and let go of any fears you may have
- Why environment matters and what to do about it
- Your birthing partner will be shown how to be a help not a hindrance
- How to write a birth plan that can make a difference to your psychology
- Why communication matters and how mindset helps
- Hypnobirthing, relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- To feel excited and look forward to the birth of your baby!
The support doesn’t stop there after the day you’ll get:
- Ongoing support from a practitioner who is experienced in teaching hypnosis for birth if you need it
- Access to a private facebook support group that is moderated by Sophie Fletcher, author of Mindful Hypnobirthing
- Access to a private members area on our website which has loads of resources and 10 mp3 downloads
- 50% off all the downloads on our website
- 30% our postnatal digital pack, hypnosis and mindfulness for you after the birt
Find a Practitioner near you and Book Now
Our Mindful Hypnobirthing classes are taught by a small and experienced group of practitioners, who are either midwives, psychologists, hypnotherapists, NCT antenatal teachers or Hypnobirthing Mums. They have all been trained personally by Sophie Fletcher, author of Mindful Hypnobirthing.
We Keep our Classes small
We try to keep our classes small, so you will rarely find that a class has over 5 couples. This helps us to hold a nurturing space where you can relax and feel comfortable. Part of hypnobirthing is being able to ask questions freely and to process any thoughts you have, and it’s much easier to do that in smaller group.
These hypnobirthing classes book up quickly so if you are interested please book early. Click here to find a class near you