Birth Relaxed – Mindful Hypnobirthing in South London and Surrey.
A little bit about me…
I’m Chelsea – I have been a registered midwife since 2014. I have supported many women and their families through their births in hospital and at home. I have seen what a huge difference hypnobirthing can make to your birthing experience in any environment.
I want to help you achieve a relaxed and confident birth, no matter where you decide to have your baby!
Mindfulness and hypnosis have made a massive difference to my life. I want to share these techniques with you so you can have the best birth possible and develop techniques that will help you into the postnatal period and beyond!
BSc (Hons) Biomedical Chemistry (2.1)
BSc (Hons) Midwifery with Registration as a Midwife (1st class)
Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Ultrasound (Distinction)
Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Certified Practitioner
Fearless Birthing Professional
Why Mindful Mamma?
- Mindful Mamma is unique to other hypnobirthing courses in that it utilises both mindfulness and hypnosis to help you stay as relaxed and calm as possible in any situation.
- Mindful Mamma is down to earth and realistic – there are no forbidden words and the techniques can be used in any environment – home, hospital – or even on the way to the hospital!
- Mindful Mamma Practitioners have been taught by Sophie Fletcher herself so the training you are getting is authentic.
- Mindful Mamma is more cost effective than other courses – It is the first in the UK to offer a one day, 6 hour course – as we know both your time and money are precious!
- We are flexible – if you would prefer private one-to-one session(s) with you and your birth partner in the comfort and privacy of your own home, we can arrange this. If you would like further relaxation practice sessions or private fear clearance sessions these can also be arranged.
- Read ‘Mindful Hypnobirthing’ by Sophie Fletcher
- Book onto a class – either a group workshop or private sessions.
- Keep practicing what you have learned!
- Get in touch for further practice sessions if desired.
- Details on upcoming classes will be added shortly
‘Mindful Hypnobirthing’ – Sophie Fletcher – You can add the paperback version at checkout or you can purchase kindle or audible downloads.
‘Why it Matters’ – Pinter and Martin book series
Get in touch