Find a class near you
Check the drop down list of venues for a location near you or use the postcode search. If you can’t find one, or are outside the UK contact us directly, and we’ll help you find a class and arrange your booking. Or you can find your nearest practitioner by clicking here
When is the perfect time to book a class?
We teach people right up to 39 weeks, don’t think that you are too late to do a hypnobirthing class if you are over 36 weeks. Rest assured that it will make a difference, and can be a lightbulb moment which changes the way you think about birth.
How to use the search function:
All events come up in date order not location.
1. In ‘NEAR’ enter your postcode and click “Find Events”.
2. If no events are displayed, select a greater “DISTANCE” and click “SUBMIT”
- This event has passed.
Derby Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing
January 6, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+0Deposit: £30
This class will be run by Nichola Quenby at Woodlands Natural Health. The day will run approximately from 10-4.00pm and costs £130.
You will learn
- Self Hypnosis and mindfulness techniques that accompany the best selling book Mindful Hypnobirthing
- Ways your partner can support you using hypnosis and mindfulness
- To feel confident and look forward to your baby’s birth
- How to ask the right questions and be in control of your choices and why that’s important
- Accelerated conditioning techniques so your body reacts and relaxes quickly to labour (accompanied by 9 mp3 tracks of unique rapid conditioning)
- Why transition can send you off track and how you can both manage it
- The opportunity to reflect, discuss, share questions with a practitioner
- Ongoing support from myself leading up to your birth and beyond
Classes are limited to 5 couples to ensure that classes are kept relaxed, informal and open for discussion. The class costs £130 per couple (pregnant woman and partner – either life partner, birth partner or a close friend or relative as you wish, some women also choose to come to the class alone for various reasons). You can secure your place by completing the form below and paying a £30 deposit.
Once you have reserved your place you will receive a link to download the Mindful Mamma hypnobirthing mp3s so you can start practicing straight away. We also recommend that you read “Mindful hypnobirthing” by Sophie Fletcher, this can be purchased in a number of formats e.g. audio book download, audio book CD, kindle book or paperback.
The remainder of the fee (£100) should be paid two weeks in advance by bank transfer. I will contact you by email with details of how to pay and further information about the day itself.
At the class you will receive handouts, and access to additional mp3 tracks and resources.
Upon completion of the class you will receive emailed resources and inspirations as you progress towards your birth. You will also have access to an exclusive online resource area where you’ll find further handouts, infographics extra Mp3’s and other useful resources. There is also a Facebook page where you can seek extra information, support and advice as well as a Facebook group where you can get to know other mums to be who have completed the course.
Cancellation policy: Your £30 deposit is not refundable. If you need to cancel a week or more before the class I will refund your balance payment (£100) in full, or you can transfer to another class if suitable and places are available. If you need to cancel less than a week before the class I will refund 50% of the balance payment.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any further information.
4 people are attending Derby Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing