Find a class near you
NB: We are currently updating our ticketing system, not all events are showing, so if you would like to book a class and can’t find it on here please contact us directly and we’ll get you booked in! 30/11/2018
Check the drop down list of cities for a location near you. If you can’t find one contact us and we’ll help you find a class. Or you can find your nearest practitioner by clicking here
When is the perfect time to book a class?
The ideal time to do a hypnobirthing class is between 25 and 35 weeks. This gives you time to practice and get to grips with the techniques. We do teach people right up to 39 weeks, don’t think that you are too late to do a hypnobirthing class if you are over 36 weeks. Rest assured that it will make a difference, and can be a lightbulb moment which changes the way you think about birth.
How to use the search function:
All events come up in date order.
1. In ‘NEAR’ enter your postcode and click “Find Events”.
2. If no events are displayed, select a greater “DISTANCE” and click “SUBMIT”
Herefordshire Mindful Hypnobirthing
January 5, 2019Full Cost: £130
Herefordshire Mindful Mamma Workshops are taught by Sian Barclay in the Art room of Leominster community centre. Sian is an accredited Mindful Mamma Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Mindfulness teacher, registered nurse and health visitor. Classes sizes are limited to ensure they are relaxed, informal and encourage open discussion. 1:1 classes are also available.
When you book a class you will receive:
- The Mindful Hypnobirthing MP3s so you can start practising before the class
- An exclusive class only online resource area, with 9 mp3 tracks to reinforce the techniques
- ongoing support from the Mindful Mamma community and your Mindful Mamma practitioner.
Benefits of attending a mindful hypnobirthing class includes:
* Calmer baby after birth (Mums and midwives always comment on this)
* Feeling, calm, confident and positive about your birth.
* Able to let go of any fear you may have around birthing or parenting.
* Helping the birth partner understand their important role and what they can do to help.
* How to stay in the birthing zone and in control of your own responses.
* Learn how to make your environment instinctively comfortable, wherever you birth, using mindful hypnosis and NLP techniques.
* How to build a trusting relationship with your midwife.
Plenty of refreshments will be provided on the day but you will need to bring your own lunch, alternatively Leominster has many nice places to eat.
Please bring your birthing ball and a blanket so that you may be as comfortable as possible during the day. Total price for the day is £130. A non-refundable deposit of £30 is payable on booking after which you will receive access to the Mindful Hypnobirthing MP3 tracks. Only 1 space is required to be booked per couple.
Learn more about Sian here: https://www.mindfulmamma.co.uk/sian-barclay/