Find a class near you
Check the drop down list of cities for a location near you. If you can’t find one contact us and we’ll help you find a class. Or you can find your nearest practitioner by clicking here
When is the perfect time to book a class?
The ideal time to do a hypnobirthing class is between 25 and 35 weeks. This gives you time to practice and get to grips with the techniques. We do teach people right up to 39 weeks, don’t think that you are too late to do a hypnobirthing class if you are over 36 weeks. Rest assured that it will make a difference, and can be a lightbulb moment which changes the way you think about birth.
How to use the search function:
All events come up in date order.
1. In ‘NEAR’ enter your postcode and click “Find Events”.
2. If no events are displayed, select a greater “DISTANCE” and click “SUBMIT”
- This event has passed.
Hypnobirthing Workshop Spalding
February 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+0Deposit: £35
My name is Keira and I am an all-round birth lover. Having taught with Mindful Mamma for 3 years, I am now a mentored Doula and a birthlight registered pregnancy yoga teacher. I’m a very strong believer that peace on earth begins with birth and I’m on a mission to make sure you’re entering motherhood with empowerment.
It is a woman’s right to be informed of knowledge that can empower her to birth her baby with absolute confidence in her body, mind and emotions. A woman is designed to both grow and birth her baby – all the power she needs is already within her and our techniques help to recognise that. By practicing light self-hypnosis to access a naturally occurring state of relaxation, the benefits to both mother and baby provide a solid foundation at the beginning of their journey together that lasts beyond birth. The workshop is also hugely beneficial to the birth partner as we provide information on their role to help reduce any anxiety or stress they wish to understand further, which creates an overall more positive experience for everyone involved – including baby!
I teach the workshop at the wonderful Padma Yoga Studio – a beautiful, safe space to feel comfortable to learn the techniques and to have open, honest conversations about pregnancy, birth and any fears surrounding it. It is an informal day with plenty of tea, cake and time to relax.
We recommend attending a Hypnobirthing Workshop anytime after 25 weeks. It is never too late/too soon to start getting familiar with the techniques and practice only strengthens the ease to use them when you feel you need to.
The cost of the class is £150, with a non-refundable £35 deposit needed to secure a place on booking. On the day, you will receive a welcome pack from me to you. It includes items such as birth affirmation cards, supporting material for you to take home, your access to a range of MP3s, a selection of three essential oil blends and a lavender heat pack for your journey beyond the workshop.
The booking will allow space for up to 2 people and we encourage birth partners to attend as a large section of the day is focused on their role during the birth. To book, please follow the ticket link for further information.
Every birth is special, unique and marks the beginning of life as a parent. I feel a great sense of honor getting the opportunity to work with families at such a special time – its a real privilege to see how each family grows and what they are truly capable of.
If you feel you would like to understand more about hypnobirthing, please don’t hesitate to get in contact. I am always happy to answer any queries and questions you may have.
What Others Had to Say:
- I just wanted to say a huge oxytocin love eyes THANK YOU for your hypnobirthing course! Baby girl born in the water after just 90 minutes of arriving at the hospital, with some gas and air to help take the edge off the contractions. I stood up and allowed gravity and my body to take over.The difference between this experience and our first couldn’t have been any more acute. I felt calm and excited to birth, and it was all rounded off when our amazing midwife, Alison, told me to put my hands under the water and lift our baby up. I could not believe that I was able to do that after secretly longing for it for my entire pregnancy. It is all down to hypnobirthing and feeling so strongly connected to myself. So thank you, because you were a huge part of this amazing time – P
- Just over 7 hrs from onset of labour to arrival and the first time they checked how far along I was they could tell me my baby had hair! Less than an hour later she arrived! The techniques you taught us were a god send overnight and helped to keep me calm in the face of a very rapid progression! My partner was fantastic and hugely supportive, reassuring and calming throughout!I managed until about 6 in the morning with just breathing and a couple of warm towels and then the rest with a tens machine, support of ed and a fantastic midwife! Thank you so much for all you taught us and your support since the class! I would and already have advocated your class to others! – K
- My husband and I took part in the hypnobirthing course today and came away so positive and relaxed, we learned a lot and are so grateful for the day’s teachings. Thank you Keira! – S