Find a class near you
Check the drop down list of venues for a location near you or use the postcode search. If you can’t find one, or are outside the UK contact us directly, and we’ll help you find a class and arrange your booking. Or you can find your nearest practitioner by clicking here
When is the perfect time to book a class?
We teach people right up to 39 weeks, don’t think that you are too late to do a hypnobirthing class if you are over 36 weeks. Rest assured that it will make a difference, and can be a lightbulb moment which changes the way you think about birth.
How to use the search function:
All events come up in date order not location.
1. In ‘NEAR’ enter your postcode and click “Find Events”.
2. If no events are displayed, select a greater “DISTANCE” and click “SUBMIT”
- This event has passed.
Leicester Hypnobirthing Class 16th June 2019
June 16 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm UTC+0Deposit: £35
Hypnobirthing Class in Leicester
Leicester Mindful Mamma Workshops are a one day class, taught by Suzanna Amey, in Groby Village Hall, just off the A50.
Classes sizes are limited to ensure they are relaxed, informal and encourage open discussion.
In our mindful hypnobirthing class you will learn:
- Self hypnosis and mindfulness techniques that accompany the best-selling book Mindful Hypnobirthing by Sophie Fletcher
- How a birth partner can support you using hypnosis and mindfulness techniques
- How to work positively with your healthcare providers
- How to feel calm and confident
- Why some women are able birth better than others
- How to be in control and let go of any fears you may have
- Why environment matters and what to do about it
- To feel excited and look forward to the birth of your baby!
You will have the opportunity to reflect, discuss and share questions in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment.
After the day you will receive:
- Ongoing support from the Mindful Mamma community and your Mindful Mamma practitioner if you need it
- Access to a private facebook support group that is moderated by Sophie Fletcher
- Access to an exclusive class only online resource area
- 9 mp3 tracks to reinforce the techniques
Plenty of refreshments will be provided free of charge on the day. You are asked to bring your lunch along with you – the venue has a very well equipped kitchen including a microwave and an oven if you would like something warm.
Please bring a birthing ball and blanket, if you have these, so that you may be as comfortable as possible during the day.
This class is suitable for expectant mothers from 25-36 weeks but it is never too early or late to start practising.
Book Now – 10% discount added!
Total price for the day is now £117 (was £130) with a £35 non refundable deposit.
You only need to book one place per couple (pregnant woman and partner – either life partner, birth partner or a close friend or relative as you wish, some women also choose to come to the class alone which is absolutely fine). Once you have reserved your place you will receive a link to download the Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing MP3s so you can start practising. We recommend that you read the book ‘Mindful Hypnobirthing’ by Sophie Fletcher, this can be purchased in various formats and is easily available. After the class you are invited to join the Mindful Mamma members site that is full of resources including additional mp3 tracks, and the supportive online community.
The balance of payment (£82) is due two weeks before the class in order to confirm your place. I will contact you by email with details of how to pay.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Suzanna here