Find a class near you
Check the drop down list of cities for a location near you. If you can’t find one contact us and we’ll help you find a class. Or you can find your nearest practitioner by clicking here
When is the perfect time to book a class?
The ideal time to do a hypnobirthing class is between 25 and 35 weeks. This gives you time to practice and get to grips with the techniques. We do teach people right up to 39 weeks, don’t think that you are too late to do a hypnobirthing class if you are over 36 weeks. Rest assured that it will make a difference, and can be a lightbulb moment which changes the way you think about birth.
How to use the search function:
All events come up in date order.
1. In ‘NEAR’ enter your postcode and click “Find Events”.
2. If no events are displayed, select a greater “DISTANCE” and click “SUBMIT”
- This event has passed.
Mindful Hypnobirthing Shropshire/North Wales- Special Offer
December 15, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm UTC+0Deposit: £35
Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing with Nicole Netzband-Piggott.
This one day Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Workshop will give you all the tools you need to have the birth you want. We will cover a range of topics throughout the day and you will leave feeling prepared and excited.
During a Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Workshop, mums and their birth partners will learn about the mind/body connection and how to boost natural endorphins to make labour and birth easier and more comfortable. You will learn about Mindfulness Relaxation, Birth Hormones, how your Birth Partner can support you, creating a positive Birth Environment and much more.
When you book a class you will receive:
– The Mindful Hypnobirthing MP3s so you can start practising before the class
– An exclusive class only online resource area, with 9 additional mp3 tracks to reinforce the techniques as well as other helpful resources including exclusive Mindful Hypnobirthing hypnosis scripts
– Ongoing support from the Mindful Mamma community and your Mindful Mamma Practitioner, Nicole Netzband-Piggott
This class is suitable for expectant mothers from 25-36 weeks but it is never too early or late to start practising. Please do get in contact if you have any questions.
Cost of the One Day Workshop (Special Offer for December)- £35 per couple. Non refundable.
The usual class price is £135 per couple so take advantage whilst you can. Happy Christmas!