Find a class near you
Check the drop down list of venues for a location near you or use the postcode search. If you can’t find one, or are outside the UK contact us directly, and we’ll help you find a class and arrange your booking. Or you can find your nearest practitioner by clicking here
When is the perfect time to book a class?
We teach people right up to 39 weeks, don’t think that you are too late to do a hypnobirthing class if you are over 36 weeks. Rest assured that it will make a difference, and can be a lightbulb moment which changes the way you think about birth.
How to use the search function:
All events come up in date order not location.
1. In ‘NEAR’ enter your postcode and click “Find Events”.
2. If no events are displayed, select a greater “DISTANCE” and click “SUBMIT”
- This event has passed.
Mindful Mamma Workshop, Nottingham
December 15, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0Deposit: £35
Hi, I’m Katrina Stevens, and I run the Nottingham Mindful Mamma hypnobirthing workshop.
I am an experienced Mindfulness Practitioner, Hypnotherapist and reflexologist specialising in Fertility and Pregnancy and Birth. I really look forward to meeting you and helping you to reduce the fear of child birth and prepare for the exciting time ahead.
The class takes place in the beautiful Community Hall, in Upper Saxondale, near Radcliffe on Trent. and Bingham
You will learn
- Self Hypnosis and mindfulness techniques that accompany the best selling book Mindful Hypnobirthing
- Ways your partner can support you using hypnosis and mindfulness
To feel confident and look forward to your baby’s birth
- How to ask the right questions and be in control of your choices and why that’s important
- Accelerated conditioning techniques so your body reacts and relaxes quickly to labour (accompanied by 9 mp3 tracks of unique rapid conditioning)
- Why transition can send you off track and how you can both manage it
- The opportunity to reflect, discuss, share questions with a practitioner
- On going support from myself leading up to your birth and beyond
The class costs £155 per couple. To book your place please use this form, with a £35 deposit. When we receive your booking we will send you the book and access to the MP3s. You will the be contacted by Katrina for the remaining balance 2 weeks prior to the course. Upon completion of the class you will receive access to an exclusive online resource area, with mp3 tracks to reinforce the techniques and on going support.