Find a class near you
Check the drop down list of venues for a location near you or use the postcode search. If you can’t find one, or are outside the UK contact us directly, and we’ll help you find a class and arrange your booking. Or you can find your nearest practitioner by clicking here
When is the perfect time to book a class?
We teach people right up to 39 weeks, don’t think that you are too late to do a hypnobirthing class if you are over 36 weeks. Rest assured that it will make a difference, and can be a lightbulb moment which changes the way you think about birth.
How to use the search function:
All events come up in date order not location.
1. In ‘NEAR’ enter your postcode and click “Find Events”.
2. If no events are displayed, select a greater “DISTANCE” and click “SUBMIT”
- This event has passed.
Mindful Mamma Workshop, Nottingham
January 12 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0Deposit: £35
The Nottingham Mindful Mamma class is run by Katrina Stevens, an experienced therapist specialising in Fertility and Pregnancy Therapies, a Mindfulness teacher and Hypnotherapist.
The class takes place in the Community Hall, Upper Saxondale, between Radcliffe on Trent and Bingham
You will learn
- Self Hypnosis and Mindfulness techniques that accompany the best selling book Mindful Hypnobirthing
- Recognising and releasing fear
- Ways your partner can support you using hypnosis and mindfulness
- To feel confident and look forward to your baby’s birth
- How to ask the right questions and be in control of your choices and why that’s important
- Accelerated conditioning techniques so your body reacts and relaxes quickly to labour (accompanied by 9 mp3 tracks of unique rapid conditioning)
- Why transition can send you off track and how you can both manage it
- The opportunity to reflect, discuss, share questions with a practitioner
- Ongoing support from myself leading up to your birth and beyond
The class costs £155 per couple. To book your place please use this form, with a £30 deposit. When we receive your booking we will send you access to some MP3s. Upon completion of the class you will receive access to an exclusive online resource area, with mp3 tracks to reinforce the techniques and ongoing support.