Find a class near you
Check the drop down list of venues for a location near you or use the postcode search. If you can’t find one, or are outside the UK contact us directly, and we’ll help you find a class and arrange your booking. Or you can find your nearest practitioner by clicking here
When is the perfect time to book a class?
We teach people right up to 39 weeks, don’t think that you are too late to do a hypnobirthing class if you are over 36 weeks. Rest assured that it will make a difference, and can be a lightbulb moment which changes the way you think about birth.
How to use the search function:
All events come up in date order not location.
1. In ‘NEAR’ enter your postcode and click “Find Events”.
2. If no events are displayed, select a greater “DISTANCE” and click “SUBMIT”
Waterlooville – Group Hypnobirthing Class – June
June 20 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+0Full Cost: £150
Lucie runs a small group class for you and your birth partner in Waterlooville. The class will be split across two 3-hour sessions covering theory, relaxation and hypnosis which will give you the knowledge and confidence to approach your birth in a calmly, excited way.
During this class you will learn:
- The science behind how our bodies work throughout labour and how Hypnobirthing techniques work
- How your mindset can affect your body during labour
- How to let go of fear
- Hypnosis and mindfulness techniques that accompany the best-selling book Mindful Hypnobirthing
- How your partner can support you using hypnosis and mindfulness (click here to read more…)
- How to build your environment around you to create a positive birth space
- How to ask the right questions and be in control of your choices and why that’s important
- Accelerated conditioning techniques so your body reacts and relaxes quickly to labour (accompanied by 9 mp3 tracks)
The perfect time to start your Hypnobirthing journey is between 25 – 35 weeks to allow time for practice, however attending a class from 35 onwards would still have huge benefits.
The price of the course is £150 which includes a £35 deposit which is required to secure your place. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the course.
One ticket covers yourself and your birth partner.
Dates for the course are:
Thursday 20th June
Thursday 27th June
If you wish to discuss further, please contact Lucie.