Date(s) - 26/07/2020 - 31/10/2020
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Mindful Mamma Practitioner Angie Bryan offers the Mindful Hypnobirthing Workshop as a private workshop in your home. This is a great option for those within a 25 mile radius of Godalming, UK, where Angie is based. This is the full workshop experience, but in person and in the comfort of your own home. Angie will practise social distancing measures during this private home session, keeping to current government regulations.
In this private workshop we will build realistic expectations, confidence in the body’s ability to birth and provide you both with techniques and tools which enables you to embrace and connect with the birth experience with a clear, calm and present mind.
The best time for the Mindful Mamma workshop is when you are between 25 and 36 weeks pregnant, allowing you the time to practice the techniques before birth. The techniques are still very effective even if you attend the course after 36 weeks.
The workshop includes:
- Preparation plan of techniques to practice leading up to the birth
- A parent pack with resources
- Guide to an extensive toolkit of support for during birth
- 10 mp3 supportive meditative downloads for preparation and birth
- Access to a members area with additional material
- Ongoing support from Angie
- Start 9:30am
- Session: Intro, Beliefs, Psychology of Birth
- Break 10:30am
- Session: Physiology of Birth (Hormones, Cycles)
- Lunch 12pm-12:45pm
- Session: The Birth Partner, Environmental Factors
- Short Break 2pm
- Session: Deep Dive of Techniques and wrap up
- Finish 4pm
Find out even more about the workshop content at www.mindfulmamma.co.uk/about-our-mindful-hypnobirthing-class
The book Mindful Hypnobirthing, by Sophie Fletcher, accompanies the workshop content, and is highly recommended to read before attending your session. It is available in book, e-book, and audio-book format for purchase.
The cost to register for the workshop is £35, which is non-refundable. The balance payment of £265 is due before the date of the workshop directly to your Mindful Mamma Practitioner.
Please contact Angie directly [Instagram: @mindfulmammaangie | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook: @MindfulMammaAngie | Ph: 07958453795] for any questions or to arrange your date prior to booking.