You can secure your place quickly and easily for a full class with a small non-refundable deposit today. The balance payable to the practitioner. All mindful hypnobirthing practitioners have been trained by Sophie Fletcher, the author of the bestselling book Mindful Hypnobirthing.
If you’d like to see which practitioners are near you and read more about them and the classes they teach, you can use our practitioner map by clicking here.
- Put your postcode in the search field (optional)
- select your course from the list (it is in start date order)
- Pay your small non-refundable deposit to secure your place
- Download your tracks at www.penguin.co.uk/mindfulhypnobirthing
- Pay the balance to your practitioner when they get in touch
December 5, 2022 - December 11, 2022
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mindful Hypnobirthing Bingham - December 2022
Bingham, Tina’s house, Nottingham Notts
January 16, 2023 - January 22, 2023
1:1 Mindful Hypnobirthing Online - Choose your dates
Virtual 1:1 Mindful Hypnobirthing with Tina, UK
Please note, that Gentle Caesarean, Gentle Induction and Mindful Mamma First your Workshops are not showing in this list. Please contact us or your nearest practitioner to book any of these workshops.
If you don’t see suitable dates for you here, please Contact Us form. Or use the Find a Practitioner Near Me map. Sometimes although a hypnobirthing class is closed there may still be room, or someone else running a class nearby on the same day. Drop us a line to ask!
When you’ve booked:
- Your practitioner will contact you.
- You’ll get a link to download the mp3s. Get started!
- You’ll be sent login details a week before your class to online resources.
- This includes 9 mp3s, including our unique brilliant 5-minute conditioning tracks which have been professionally recorded. This helps you fit practice into a busy schedule.
Please note that if you have a microsoft owned email – hotmail, live, outlook etc you may not receive your booking email, in which case contact us directly.
Always make sure your Mindful Mamma Practitioner is fully trained and certified to offer classes by asking to see their digital certification badge: