Date(s) - 10/11/2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Buckland Reading Room
Categories No Categories
Connect, prepare and practice together for birth
Do you wonder how you will spend time, get through, support each other together through birth?
“Try Aromatherapy! Here are some Birth Positions to try! Massage can help!”
But have you been guided on the principles and practiced together with an experienced practitioner or your midwife?
This is why this unique class was born (excuse the pun).
Take time together, with your birth partner/s to connect and practice techniques which have evidence-based benefits to support and ease your birth.
Supporting and Easing Birth
Learn simple techniques to ease birth. This class is for pregnant women and their birth partners. Take time to connect, prepare, practice for birth;
- Safe use of Aromatherapy for birth; aids birth, relaxes, relieves nausea, aches and pains
- Acupressure uses key pressure points on your body which you or your partner can use to ease birth
- Massage combines the aromatherapy oils into relaxing massage which soothes
- Movement for comfortable positions and movements to optimise pelvic space and baby’s position
- Meditation is used through out the day to maintain focus and calm to the Birth Room
- You will receive a Class Journal which includes the key learning from the class, and acts as a guide for your birth
This 3 hour workshop led by a qualified midwife, Jenny. Relax, soothe, ease birth. Just £50 per couple. Bookings now open.
Jenny also offers classes to support your journey to parenthood – Beyond Birth. Newborn baby care, plus planning your postnatal support. You can find out more about her classes here.
Bookings are closed for this class. Please contact us to see if there is another class for you.