Date(s) - 17/04/2021
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
- Self Hypnosis and Mindfulness techniques that accompany the best selling book Mindful Hypnobirthing
- To recognise and releasing fear
- How your partner can support you using hypnosis and mindfulness. Allowing then to recognise their own fears and learn how to empower you
- To feel confident and look forward to your baby’s birth. knowing you are strong, in control and able to process any changes in your journey
- How to ask the right questions and be in control of your choices and why that’s important
- Accelerated conditioning techniques so your body reacts and relaxes quickly to labour (accompanied by 9 mp3 tracks of unique rapid conditioning)
- Why transition can send you off track and how you can both manage it
You will have the opportunity to reflect, discuss and ask questions with a myself. I also offer ongoing support leading up to your birth and beyond. The class costs £150 per couple. To book your place please use this form, with a £35 deposit. Upon completion of the class you will receive access to an exclusive online resource area, with mp3 tracks to reinforce the techniques and ongoing support. Your deposit has secured a place on the class . The remaining balance is due two weeks before the class and Rachel will contact you at this time.
Start your journey today to a better birth experience
join my face book group for information and to meet other Nottingham mums Bump to Parent club
Bookings are closed for this class. Please contact us to see if there is another class for you.