Date(s) - 26/10/2019
9:45 am - 4:00 pm
Derby - Elvaston Village Hall
Categories No Categories
This course has been developed by Sophie Fletcher, author of the bestselling book ‘Mindful Hypnobirthing’ and founder of Mindful Mamma. This award- winning 6 hour course is the UK’s first one day hypnobirthing workshop which is designed to be short and cost effective whilst still providing the same positive outcomes as other hypnobirthing methods.
This class will help you and your birth partner to feel prepared and empowered for a birth that is free of worry and fear – the birth that you deserve. It provides practical hypnobirthing and mindfulness techniques as well as an enhanced understanding of the psychology of birth.
What will I learn?
During a workshop you can expect to learn:
· Why some women are able birth better than others
· How to be in control and let go of any fears you may have
· Why environment matters and what to do about it
· Your birthing partner will be shown how to be a help not a hindrance
· Why communication matters and how mindset helps
· Hypnobirthing, relaxation and mindfulness techniques
· To feel excited and look forward to the birth of your baby!
This workshop is run by Nichola Quenby who is a mummy of two and has been a certified Hypnobirthing practitioner since 2017. She is passionate about supporting parents preparing for birth and parenthood. You can read more about Nichola and about Mindful Hypnobirthing – here.
Where is the course held?
With no more than 5 couples per class, Nichola will ensure that you have a personable experience. Classes are held at Elvaston Village Hall, situated within the beautiful grounds of Elvaston Castle Country Park. There is plenty of space to park in the hall’s own private car park. Drinks and biscuits will be provided throughout the day but please bring your own lunch or treat yourself to lunch at the café located within the castle grounds.
How much does the course cost?
The total cost is £140 per couple. To secure your place today a non refundable deposit of £35 will be taken with the remaining balance (£105) due 2 weeks prior to the class. Once you have secured your place, you will be able to download some Mp3’s to begin your practise right away. Following completion of the workshop you will receive:
· 6 follow up MP3’s
· You will be added to the private area of the Mindful Mamma website and added to the private Facebook page
· You will receive a Mindful Mamma journal with useful infographics
· Personal advise and support following the class
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this class. Please contact us to see if there is another class for you.