Date(s) - 10/09/2019
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Buckland Reading Room
Mindful Hypnobirthing Surrey Hills
Weekly Group classes
Are you preparing for birth? Choose hypnobirthing and mindfulness for a positive and calm birth.
This Group Weekly workshop is held over 3 Tuesday evenings. On the 10th, 17th and 24th of September from 7.30-9.30pm at Buckland Reading Room (between Dorking and Reigate). Just £150.00.
Choose confidence, not fear
This course has been developed by Sophie Fletcher. She is the author of the bestselling book ‘Mindful Hypnobirthing’ and founder of Mindful Mamma. This award- winning 6 hour course is offered over 3 weekly 2 hour classes. The classes are aimed for you to build realistic expectations about birth. So you build confidence in your body’s ability to birth. This course will enable you to embrace and connect with your birth experience with a clear, calm and present mind.
The classes are run by Jenny who is a mum, a qualified midwife and has been a Hypnobirthing practitioner since 2014. She is passionate about supporting parents preparing for birth and parenthood because good preparation for birth is so important. She strongly believes Mindful Hypnobirthing optimises your opportunity to achieve this. You can read more about Jenny and about Mindful Hypnobirthing – here. To book, simply add a ticket to the cart at the bottom of this page. A deposit of £35.00 is taken at booking and the balance is payable two weeks prior to the class.
You will receive your own;
- Class Journal
- Preparation plan of techniques to practice leading up to the birth
- Guide to an extensive toolkit of support for during birth
- 10 mp3 supportive meditative downloads for preparation and birth,
- Access to a members area with additional material,
- Ongoing support from me.
*SPECIAL OFFER WHEN BOOKING THIS COURSE OF CLASSES ONLY – Introducing Birth Room Therapies, a 2 hour workshop for women and their birth partners. On Tuesday 1st October 7.30-9.30pm. Free, worth £50.
Birth Room Therapies teaches you and your birth partner Aromatherapy, Acupressure, Massage, Movement and Meditation techniques for birth. Over 2 hours you will connect, prepare, practice relaxing, effective techniques to ease your birth.
This class includes:
- Safe use of Aromatherapy for birth; aids birth, relaxes, relieves nausea, aches and pains
- Acupressure uses key pressure points on your body which you or your partner can use to ease birth
- Massage combines the aromatherapy oils into relaxing massage which soothes
- Movement for comfortable positions and movements to optimise pelvic space and baby’s position
- Meditation is used through out the day to maintain focus and calm to the Birth Room
- You will receive a Class Journal which includes the key learning from the class, and acts as a guide for your birth
For more information you can contact Jenny here email@example.com
If you want to know more about Jenny or her other courses and classes please look – here