Date(s) - 14/08/2021
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Hardwick Hall Hotel
Mindful Mamma face-to-face group class
This class is suitable for September, October, and November 2021 due dates.
Mindful hypnobirthing classes are wonderful to maximise the effectiveness of the methods described in Sophie Fletcher’s book. Our classes explore why there is a difference in women and how they birth. With our classes, you’ll learn about how to take charge of your environment, wherever you chose to give birth, however you choose.
I know from experience that Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing makes a huge difference to the birth experience of both pregnant women and their partners. By developing techniques that help you to move away from fear, and towards happy, confident expectation, you will learn how to relax and respond to labour in a way that encourages you to be present, connected, and in touch with what you – and your baby – need.
During the class we will look at:
- Why some women have better experiences than others
- How to be in control and let go of any fears you may have
- Why environment matters and what to do about it
- How your birthing partner can be the best possible help and support
- How to write a birth plan that can make a difference to your psychology
- Why communication matters and how mindset helps
- Hypnobirthing, relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- How to feel excited and look forward to the birth of your baby!
As part of your day, you will receive:
- 6 hours of face-to-face time
- A gorgeous goody bag, including the Mindful Mamma book and journal
- Access to the full suite of MP3’s, downloads, and mindfulness tracks to listen to whenever you like
- Text, email, and phone support in the run-up to your birth
- Access to the Mindful Mamma private Facebook group, to ask questions, meet other parents, and share your experiences.