Janine is an experienced antenatal teacher, with a passion for empowering parents to have a better birth experience. She began supporting parents in 2008 and continues to support parents from early pregnancy through to the postnatal period. Janine first saw women using hypnosis in birth during her work as a doula. Janine now believes that hypnobirthing is the most powerful tool parents can have during the birthing process. Hypnbirthing improves parents confidence, trust and experience however their baby comes into the world; straightforward, medicalised or caesarean. Janine is looking forward to sharing the mindfulness techniques of Mindful Mamma with you.
“Thanks again for your help, my husband and I both agree that the time we had with you was the best preparation we had prior to our baby’s arrival“
Daytime sessions and private one to one sessions are available.
Classes are held in the beautiful Georgian riverside town of Bewdley, Worcestershire. Free Parking available.
Please get in touch to find out more.
- Diploma in Antenatal Education – University of Bedfordshire
- Certificate in Birth companionship – Worcester University
- Doula UK – Birth Doula fully certified
- Mindful Mama Practitioner
- NCT Doula trained
- NCT antenatal teacher license holder
- Natal Hypnotherapy Practitioner
- Hypnobirthing training recognised by Royal College of Midwives
- NCT Breastfeeding Buddy