Elephant and Castle
Elephant and Castle London – Hypnobirthing Class
Update – Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions all Workshops are delivered Online via Zoom.
Group Classes will resume once I canguarantee your comfort and safety.
Online Classes are an engaging and effective way to experience Mindful Hypnobirthing, all from the comfort of your own home – no travel, no hassle. Let me bring the class to you.
The classes are held just around the corner from Elephant & Castle tube station and Kennington tube, in the heart of SE17
Pullens Yards – is a historical and unique 19th century residential workspaces, used to this day by creatives and artists. There is a Cafe next door and a beautiful park. It is a moment from the Walworth road and
How to get there
- Elephant & Castle overland – 8 minutes walk
- Elephant & Castle and Kennington – 8 minutes walk
- Larcom Street: 12, 35, 40, 45, 68, 148, 171, 176, P5
- Penton Place: 133, 155, 415
- Limited metered parking: Crampton Street, Iliffe Street, Amelia Street
The whole area has gone through transformation in recent years now boasting a large selection of shops, cafes and independent restaurants, as well as some beautiful parks and public spaces.