In 10/11/12th November 2017 Sophie Fletcher will be running a Mindful Hypnobirthing practitioner training course in Sydney. This is unique opportunity do the Mindful Hypnobirthing practitioner training to teach a hugely popular one day Mindful Mamma, mindfulness and hypnosis for birth course that has been running in the UK for 10 years.
If you are interested in teaching a class that combines different emotional techniques to prepare a couple for a positive birth experience this is the class for you. As a one day class it fits well with people’s busy lifestyles and is adaptable for private classes as well.
You can train as an Accredited or Associate Practitioner
Mindful Mamma is the only hypnobirthing and mindful birth course to ensure that all the accredited practitioners are qualified as either, midwives, hypnotherapists, counsellors, NCT teachers or clinical psychologists or complementary practitioners registered with a recognised body.
An accredited practitioner can work to their training and strengths and has some degree of flexibility in how they teach the class. Being able to tailor it to individual couples is an advantage of having additional training.
An associate practitioner is someone who loves hypnobirthing! And wants to teach other women, you are likely to want to become an associate practitioner if you have had a hypnobirth yourself. You will have to stick to the structure of the class in the handbook and will not be able to tailor classes for individual clients. Associates always have the opportunity to move to accredited status once they undergo further training.
“I recently attended a Mindful Mamma Practitioner training course run by Sophie. It was a great weekend which was expertly organised and delivered. The content of the course was well thought through and clearly explained. I am now looking forward to working as a Mindful Mamma practitioner as part of this excellent organisation.” Tracy
Our course has been tried and tested for 10 years and we have taught over 4,000 people in the UK. Our classes are particularly popular as they give you the flexibility to use your own techniques as long as you get the core Mindful Mamma messages across to your couples. When you train you’ll be able to teach hypnobirthing flexibly but with the confidence of knowing you have a great network behind you.
We get feedback from clients that is outstanding and due to the ability of the practitioners to tailor the class to their individual clients.
I’m incredibly proud of how our practitioners teach and am 100% confident that their skills and backgrounds mean that Mindful Mamma has a valued reputation with couples and their caregivers.
In 2014 Sophie Fletcher had a book, Mindful Hypnobirthing, published by Penguin Random House, which supports the class and which has sold over 20,000 copies to date. There is increasing popularity in our class which is the only class to combine, hypnosis, mindfulness and NLP. The book and MP3s sell well in Australia and training is due to demand from women who have written to us wanting to do a class in Australia.
If you teach hypnobirthing as a Mindful Mamma Practitioner you don’t just learn a course you also:
- Become part of a professionally ethical and unique hypnobirthing team
- Learn a simple, life changing course for women and their partners set up by a clinical psychologist and hypnotherapist
- A genuinely effective one day mindfulness hyonobirthing course
- Receive training from Sophie Fletcher, Fellow of the National Council for Hypnotherapy and author of the bestsellig book Mindful Hypnobirthing.
- A starter pack with a set of leaflets, training manual and a USB key filled with information
- Your own personal Mindful Mamma webpage that you can update, add pictures, videos and links
- Flexibility to teach certain elements of the course in the best way for you
- Online bookings and administration managed centrally (optional)
- A support network of practitioners experienced in mindfulness, hypnosis and antenatal care
- Benefit from the ‘Mindful Hypnobirthing Book’, written by Sophie Fletcher and published by Random House
- Access to a range of leaflets and branded products
- Centrally managed national social media campagins, materials and monthly newsletter sent to all your clients
This is a three day course with a birth module and marketing online programme to be completed. There is a total of 21 hours face to face training and 6 hours online to be completed.
Assessment is via a reflection after the training and also after your first class.
Day 1 – Introduction to hypnotherapy and the key techniques you will need to run a class. We will cover visualisation, cue conditioning, suggestion techniques, changing beliefs, set-hypnosis and a variety of other techniques that can be used in labour. We will also look at script reading, voice, tone and pace as well as safety, confidentiality and boundaries.
Day 2 – Introduction to mindfulness, and the difference with hypnosis, and how they integrate for birth preparation. In the afternoon we’ll begin to work on the class structure.
Day 3 – Is all about the class structure, content, marketing and getting started!
The class costs $1500 with an annual license renewal fee.
Please contact email@example.com to find out more about the Terms and Conditions.