Book a Private Mindful Hypnobirthing Class in your Own Home
We are known for the quality of our tailor made, private classes. A private hypnobirthing workshop is a really popular option as our sessions can be tailored to you as a couple and to what you want for your baby’s birth.
We pride ourselves on the ability to really tailor a class to your needs based on the skills of our practitioners. All our accredited practitioners are professionally trained prior to becoming a Mindful Mamma practitioner, and able to move beyond the confines of a group class and standard class outline and work with you in much more depth. We would recommend checking your practitioners background as they all have different skills and experience to offer, or perhaps get in touch with us so we can find you the perfect match based on what your want to learn.
Focus on what it important to you
If you choose to do a private hypnobirthing class with a mindful mamma practitioner you will get 6 hours one to one tuition not only on how to use the techniques, but the opportunity to tailor your own birth preferences and prepare in a way that is unique to your birth. With a private hypnobirthing class you have the flexibility to do this in your own home or chosen venue at a time that suits you.
A private hypnobirthing class can be a particularly good option for couples that have circumstances that they would not like to discuss or open up to in a class situation. It may be right for you as you are busy and want it to fit into your lifestyle, or you just might want to do it in the comfort of your own home. Here are some examples of when people prefer to do private:
- You simply prefer a private, confidential one to one experience in your own home
- You would prefer to have more tailored techniques and focus on specific techniques
- more complicated pregnancies
- couples that have experienced trauma relating to birth or pregnancy in the past
- severe tokophobia (fear of birth)
- preparing for a caesarean birth
- Preparing for a VBAC
On a private hypnobirthing class the benefits are:
- Six hours of one to one tuition and on going support
- Tailored birth preferences and techniques
- Times to suit you (it can be run over several evenings or days)
- Support on optimising your personal choice of birth place
- Chance to discuss individual fears or anxieties you may not wish to discuss in a group
- Additional techniques representing your own beliefs and wishes
- Access to all our MP3s for free (worth £50)
- Option of a hypnobirthing doula (with some of the practitioners)
The cost of a private hypnobirthing class varies from practitioner to practitioner based on experience and training, though normally start at £230. If you are doing it in your own home most practitioners charge mileage or you can travel to the practitioner at no extra cost.