- Are you currently pregnant?
- Having to compromise on your chosen place of birth?
- Feel as if your options are narrowing?
- Worried about being without your partner?
- Stressed and fearful about what is to come?
This new online course, specifically designed for those who are pregnant and due to give birth during the Covid-19 pandemic, can help.
PBM founder and author of the bestselling Positive Birth Book, Milli Hill, has teamed up with renowned hypnobirthing specialist and author of Mindful Hypnobirthing, Sophie Fletcher, to bring you this ‘rescue pack’ of downloads, practical tools and knowledge, to help you have the most positive birth possible against the backdrop of a global pandemic.
The course includes 11 clear and accessible sections, during which Milli and Sophie walk you through an incredibly diverse range of topics, all geared towards helping you change your mindset and go into birth feeling stronger and more confident, including a full ‘mindset toolkit’, video content from both Milli and Sophie, and four specifically designed hypnobirthing downloads. You will learn more
- about how the brain works
- tried and trusted techniques like mindfulness
- visualisation and reframing
- how to let go of fear and maximise oxytocin
- what do try if labour slows or stops
- positive techniques for the worst-case scenario of birthing without your partner
- decision-making tools
- and your human rights in childbirth.
Throughout the course there are practical exercises to try and tracks, which will benefit you even if you only have a few days left of your pregnancy.
The course is also suitable for you, wherever you are in the world.
To recap, the Rescue Pack includes:
- 11 specially made sections to give you the information and resources you need right now
- 4 specially made hypnobirthing tracks for positive birth in a global crisis
- 10 specially made videos featuring tips and insight from Milli and Sophie
- Dozens of tips, tricks, techniques and practical exercises to build a positive mindset toolkit