Hi and welcome. First of all – Congratulations on your pregnancy. This is such an exciting time.
My name is Davina, I teach Mindful Hypnobirthing private classes across Berkshire. I live in a beautiful village called Mortimer, near Reading.
WHAT IS HYPNOBIRTHING?
Hypnosis is a very natural state of mind. We are in hypnosis every day without even being aware. For instance, have you ever driven to your destination without remembering how you got there? This is a perfect example of being in a totally focused state, also known as hypnosis. The mindful mamma hypnobirthing course will teach you about self-hypnosis and you will learn how to get into your birthing zone enabling you have a positive birthing experience.
The ideal time to attend a hypnobirthing course is between 25 and 36 weeks pregnant as this allows you time to practice the techniques. However, don’t worry if you cannot complete a course during this time – the techniques can be very effective even if you attend much closer to your due date. Once you book your place on the course you will be sent Mindful Mamma hypnobirthing mp3 downloads and you can begin to practice straight away.
Benefits of the mindful mamma mindful hypnobirthing class include:
- Understand the power of self-hypnosis, mindfulness and relaxation techniques
- An opportunity to release any fear you may have of birthing your baby
- Learn how to control thoughts and feelings which will support you to stay in your birthing zone
- Learn how to make your environment comfortable no matter where you decide to birth
All course material and resources will be included in the fee for all workshops. You will also receive:
- Class journal
- Breathing and visualisation techniques you can use during pregnancy & birth
- Exclusive MP3 downloads
- Member login with support materials
- Private online access to the Mindful Mamma Facebook page
- Follow up support by email or phone from me when you need it
- BSc Psychology
- MSc Health Psychology
- Doctorate in Health Psychology
- Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Practitioner
As a Health Psychologist – I know how to support others to make positive behaviour changes. I can be there to guide you on your own unique journey. I look forward to meeting you. Click on the link below to book the next available class.
Please contact me: email@example.com or call on 07966 541 685 to arrange dates and times to suit you. The fee is £185 incl. £15 non-refundable deposit to secure your place for a total of 6 hours private 1:1 course with me. The 6 hours can be split over 2 or 3 days, whatever works best for yourself.