and surrounding areas – Tina Gibbs
About the classes
Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing classes in Bingham and surrounding areas are running on a regular basis. They are held at a local venue in Bingham or surrounding villages. Alternatively, you can book a 1:1 session to be run in the comfort of your own home. I am happy to travel at no additional cost within a 5-mile radius from Bingham, NG13. Additional miles will be chargeable at 45p per mile. In addition to the face-to-face group and 1:1 classes, I can offer private only live meetings using Zoom.
To find out more about Mindful Hypnobirthing, please check out our ‘About Mindful Hypnobirthing Classes’ site. If you are looking for a class in a different area, you can find all my colleagues with the ‘Find a practitioner’ tool. You can find all Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing classes c in the ‘Find a class‘ section of the website. All classes are supported and include mp3s and we recommend that you read Sophie Fletcher’s Book ‘Mindful Hypnobirthing’.
I am a mother of four children and have been working with parents-to-be since 2012. During this time I have supported over 1000 parents-to-be. While supporting parents-to-be and through my own experiences, I have learnt that no two births are the same for any parent. Mindfulness and Hypnosis are both fantastic tools to achieve the best experience in any childbirth situation. Combining the two for is even better. As a result, I have decided to train with Sophie Fletcher to become a Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Practitioner.
I am excited to be able to combine both my antenatal classes and the Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Bingham classes to offer parents-to-be a more rounded service. My aim is to empower local parents-to-be to trust their instincts and make informed choices and therefore having a better birth experience.
- Group classes: small groups of up to 5 couples
- 1:1 sessions: run within the comfort of your home
- live online sessions
More than one Birth Partner?
Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Bingham Classes include one birth partner in the fee. Additional birth partners such as other family members, friends or a doula are very welcome to attend the class at a small extra fee to cover refreshments and materials.
Booking a class
You can book your Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Bingham classes online using the ‘upcoming classes’ section below. All classes require payment of a non-refundable deposit of £35 at the time of booking to secure your place. The remainder of the course fee is payable in advance directly to me via PayPal or BACS.
If you cannot see a suitable date for you, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to find a suitable date for you.
Mindful Hypnobirthing Bingham – Upcoming classes
- 7th & 8th November 2019: Private 1:1 class in the comfort of your own home; 9:30am to 12:30pm – FULL
- 23rd & 30th November 2019: Private 1:1 class in the comfort of your own home; 9:30am to 12:30pm (to arrange a different time slot, please contact me.).
- 5th & 6th December 2019: Private 1:1 class in the comfort of your own home; 9:30am to 12:30pm (a different time-slot can be arranged).
- 15th & 22nd December 2019: Private 1:1 class in the comfort of your own home; 9:30am to 12:30pm (a different time-slot can be arranged).
Local Groups and Places for parents
Bingham is a brilliant place to bring up children. There are so many different baby and toddler groups, classes and cafés to go to. You can access a full timetable of all child and parents groups via the local children’s centre.
My qualifications are
- Certified Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Practitioner
- Antenatal Teacher DipHE (NCT trained)
- Breastfeeding Peer Supporter (Unicef accredited)
- Rewind Practitioner (trained with Mia Scotland)