Hi, I’m Rebecca from Grow Antenatal, and I’m a Mindful Mamma practitioner, Antenatal teacher, and Doula based in Durham. Through Mindful Hypnobirthing, I can help you to approach your birth in a calm, confident, and positive way.
I know from experience that Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing makes a huge difference to the birth experience of both pregnant women and their partners. By developing techniques that help you to move away from fear, and towards happy, confident expectation, you will learn how to relax and respond to labour in a way that encourages you to be present, connected, and in touch with what you – and your baby – need.
I offer one-to-one workshops, either online or in the comfort of your own home. They are an excellent complement to a full antenatal course, such as NCT, and can be adapted to fit your needs.
As part of your course, you will receive:
- 6 hours of face-to-face time
- A gorgeous goody bag, including the Mindful Mamma book and journal
- Access to the full suite of MP3’s, downloads, and mindfulness tracks to listen to whenever you like
- Text, email, and phone support in the run-up to your birth
- Access to the Mindful Mamma private Facebook group, to ask questions, meet other parents, and share your experiences.
Day 1 – Getting Ready for Birth
Day 2 – Getting Ready for Parenthood
Day 1 only – £180
Day 1 + Day 2 – £300
(including a £15 non-refundable deposit, payable at the time of booking)
One-to-one sessions – 6 hours of one-to-one time, online or in your own home, in a format that suits you (e.g. 3 x 2-hour evening sessions, or 2 x 3-hour weekend sessions).
£230 (including a £45 non-refundable deposit, payable at the time of booking)
Additional mileage charges apply for home visits