about mindful hypnobirthing
To find out even more about Mindful Hypnobirthing online, please check out our ‘About Mindful Hypnobirthing Classes’ site. All classes are supported and include mp3s and we recommend that you read Sophie Fletcher’s Book ‘Mindful Hypnobirthing’.
more than one birth partner?
Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Classes include one birth partner in the fee. Additional birth partners such as other family members, friends or a doula are very welcome to attend the class at a small extra fee.
- Read the book ‘Mindful Hypnobirthing’, by Sophie Fletcher. You can buy this via amazon and other traders (see link at the bottom of the page)
- Select a course. I offer private workshops of 2 x 3-hour sessions or a 1-day course in your own home for £200 as well as group workshops over one day for no more than 3 couples for £105. A non-refundable deposit of £15 (group)/£45 (1:1) is payable at the time of booking to secure your place.
- Practice. You will have access to all the Mindful Mamma client resources & private Facebook support page once you have paid for the workshop in full. Until then, you can start by downloading the free mp3s here: Free Downloads
booking a class
You can book your Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing online class by emailing me. All classes require payment of a non-refundable deposit of £35 (1:1) at the time of booking to secure your place. The remainder of the course fee is payable in advance directly to me (Tina) via PayPal or BACS.
If you cannot see a suitable date for you, please contact me and I will find a suitable date for you.
mindful hypnobirthing Online with Tina – Book a 1:1 Online CLass
Please contact me to arrange dates and times to suit you! 6-hr private 1:1 (online) course is £180 incl. non-refundable deposit (£35).
Payment plans are available. Please contact me to arrange.
my qualifications are
- Certified Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Practitioner
- Certified Mindful Mamma First Year (Postnatal) Practitioner
- Antenatal Teacher DipHE (University of Bedfordshire)
- Breastfeeding Peer Supporter (Unicef accredited)
- Rewind Practitioner (trained with Mia Scotland)
- I am also currently training as a birth and postnatal doula